Sheila Davis, Realtor®, CLHMS, CRP, SRES, CLLS,
Vice President and Partner, The Norton Agency
Sheila Davis, the Lead agent for the Sheila Davis Group, is a dedicated, experienced, and knowledgeable realtor representing Lake Lanier real estate for twenty one years. She enjoys living the lake lifestyle and has been a lake resident for 29 years. Her natural people skills, attention to detail, and strong knowledge of Lake Lanier, combined with her desire to give her clients first class service has set her and the SDG Group apart. Sheila’s drive and determination to help her clients has earned her the respect and recognition of clients and peers who appreciate her positive attitude and enthusiasm for the business. She is here to provide you with the professionalism and integrity needed to ensure that you feel secure in your real estate transaction. Sheila Davis is the leading Lake Lanier realtor in sales year after year on Lake Lanier!
Sheila is a Signature Sponsor of The Lake Lanier Association, a 501c3. The 6000+ member organization focused on keeping Lake Lanier Clean, Full and Safe. She encourages you to become a member at LakeLanier.org/memberships. #LLA #LakeLanierAssociation www.LakeLanier.org
DESIGNATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Lake Lanier Specialist, Full-Time Lake Resident for 29 years
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS
- Certified Relocation Specialist, CRS
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, SRES
- Member National Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- Member National, Georgia and Hall County Association of Realtors:
- Signature Sponsor – Lake Lanier Association
EDUCATION, BACKGROUND & PASSIONS
- Bachelor of Sciences Degree, Miami University of Ohio graduating in 1986 with a Major in Retail Management, Emphasis in Marketing and Business Management
- Before Sheila began her real estate career, she was an executive and buyer for the Macy’s Department Stores for 11 years located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- In addition to her career and family, Sheila loves all things Lake Lanier, including boating and jet skiing and her passion for protecting the lake through volunteering with the Lake Lanier Association. In addition, Sheila enjoys tennis, the mountains and college football.