Beginning with seasonal Lake Lanier residency in 2005, my family and I fell in love with the community and became full time Lake Lanier residents in 2008. I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge of this special place with my clients. Whether boating and enjoying the many lake activities with my family or hiking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, there are numerous ways to experience this amazing lifestyle.
I’ve earned a reputation as a driven agent who gives her clients a smooth and stress-free home buying and selling experience. I understand that every client is different and will work tirelessly to help you achieve your real estate goals. I never lose sight of my client’s vision for their dream home. I look forward to helping you find yours!
Designations and Certifications:
- Designee: Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI);
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR);
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors NAR
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors GAR
- Member, Hall County Board of Realtors HCBOR
- 2019 Education Chair, HCBOR
- 2018, 2019 Member, Community Outreach Committee, HCBOR
Married and mom to 2 grown sons and 3 dogs
Member, Chattahoochee Country Club; Atlanta Country Club
Member, Free Chapel